Big 5 for Life
About the business philosophy
DMT believes a company thrives when its employees are self-motivated, enjoy what they do and have a positive work-life balance. That’s why we incorporate John P. Strelecky‘s “Big 5 for Life” in our core philosophy.
Our Employees Are Our Biggest Capital
The “Big 5 for Life” concept was developed to make companies and its employees more successful. Align a person’s core motivations with the company’s core principles and both parties will thrive.
DMT’s Big 5 For Life
DMT’s purpose for existence is based on 5 concepts:
- Its people. DMT values its greatest capital: a team of enthusiastic employees who strive to continuously improve themselves through work experience and training.
- CSR. DMT delivers a sustainable technology portfolio that represents corporate social responsibility (CSR), good entrepreneurship, professionalism, and integrity.
- Sustainability. DMT’s high-quality products and services not only contribute to the interests of its clients, its stakeholders or the company itself but also improve the quality of life on this planet.
- Innovation. DMT distinguishes itself from the competition through continuous innovation, acquisition and development of sustainable technology.
- Collaboration. Collaboration with a network of agents, partners, vendors, institutes, and companies is essential for offering a total solutions DMT package worldwide.
Annual Big 5 Workshops
DMT Clear Gas Solutions hosts annual Big 5 workshops to invigorate the staff as well as sharpen individual and collective goals. The goal is to make working together more fun and effective. When co-workers help one another, you create a dynamic, well-performing company ready for growth.
Founder, John P. Strelecky
Founder of the “Big Five for Life”, John P. Strelecky, describes the concept and its principles in his book, “The Big Five for Life: Leadership’s Greatest Secret.” Strelecky’s vision has inspired us in our daily operations, just as it has done with business leaders worldwide.