DMT Clear Gas Solutions is determined to create a clear and prosperous future. Talents in technology, marketing and sales, who not only seek to develop themselves but also believe in creating a sustainable future, are welcome to contact us.
DMT works with the successful ‘The Big Five for Life’ principle. This principle combines the five most important goals of each of our employees with the five most important goals of our company. Big Five for Life is a method used to make companies and people more successful. The ultimate challenge is to synergize the individual's motivation with the company’s objectives. This results in an organisation in which everyone is enthusiastic, passionate and focused on collective goals.
It makes DMT distinctive in every respect within its business sector. The performance further improves and the company is ready for future growth. John P. Strelecky developed the Big Five for Life concept and describes the business principles in his book “The Big Five For Life – What great leaders do.” Strelecky's vision has inspired us in our daily operations, just as it has done with business leaders worldwide. For further information on Big Five for Life, please visit Read more
You are on the verge of applying at one of the fastest growing companies in the cleantech industry and being part of that growth. You will work in a varied, dynamic and inspiring environment! Our greatest asset is our team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to improve themselves continuously. The Big 5 for Life philosophy is incorporated in our company profile to keep everybody happy and motivated. DMT offers a competitive market level salary, excellent benefits including generous PTO, health insurance and a 401(k) plan. If our position(s) sound(s) like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and how why you feel this should be your job!
Job Title: Director of Sales
Reports To: CEO
Summary: The Director of Sales is responsible for the development and performance of engineered product sales activities in the United States and Canada, directly and through the sales team or agents of DMT Clear Gas Solutions. The position is accountable for implementing the company’s sales strategies and action plans achieving maximum profitability and alignment with corporate goals and objectives. The Director of Sales is also responsible for the ongoing business development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide input into, and Implement, the sales strategy objectives and goals for North America
– Build, train and direct the sales team; Coordinate with Business & Regional Sales Managers to effectively serve DMT-Clear Gas Solutions
– Provide the tools, vision and guidance to the sales team allowing the team to successfully execute projected revenue quotas
– Provide input into the budget and control expenses to meet budget guidelines
– Provide input and participate in preparation of proposals and presentations
– Manage the development of partners, agents and reps throughout the US
– Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to maintain a high level of client satisfaction
– Report developments of the sales funnel by providing timely feedback to management regarding sales, marketing activities and intelligence within the market
– Develop and keep up-to-date with technical knowledge of the Company’s products
– Provide technical assistance to client base and sales agents
– Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes ensuring they are communicated and implemented throughout the sales team as standard operating procedure
– Ensure effective and efficient cross functional interactions and cooperation with all company departments and employees.
– 30-50% or more travel in North America and occasionally to Europe
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred but not essential; MBA from a commercial business school or credentials from a commercial/ sales training program are a plus
– 10+ years of experience in sales, marketing, estimation or engineering within the Biogas/Anaerobic Digestion or Water/Wastewater treatment industry. Industrial sectors such as Power (Oil & Gas), Food & Beverage, Waste Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Agriculture. Municipal experience are an advantage
– Candidates must be authorized to accept employment in the US for an indefinite term without support
– Professional, credible and comfortable confidence in dealing with both senior company executives and/or technical staff
– Access to a broad network; ability to comfortably and effectively move around a broad network
– People management skills with proven track record of team development and management
– Market vision, commercial experience to develop a market, give direction to market penetration
– Proven negotiation skills to achieve both customer and company needs
– Able to travel both domestically and internationally without restrictions
– Expert ability in establishing, developing and maintaining strong client relationships
– Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Office 365 proficiency
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings. Business Acumen; Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar and accuracy; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Above average competency in applying basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, percentages, and ratios.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee must:
– Regularly sit, stand, and
– Use standard office equipment
– Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, close vision, distance vision, ability to change from close to distance and see data on electronic screens
– Occasionally moves packages weighing up to 40 pounds
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– The work environment is that of a business office and it is typically quiet to moderate noise level.
– Ability to adjust to other work environments when traveling or attending meetings outside of the office; for instance, when attending conventions, conferences, trade shows or other similar events when stationed at the DMT-CGS booth, ability to remain in a stationary position (standing or sitting) for 80% of the time
Physical Requirements: This position frequently communicates with employees and vendors. Must be able to exchange accurate information.
– Occasionally moves packages weighing up to 40 pounds.
Job title: Project Manager SUMMARY: We are looking for a Project Manager (PM) with experience in (bio)gas, energy, WWTP or mining sectors. The PM is primarily responsible for the coordination of manufacturing and installing biogas upgrading equipment in North America. They play a central role in the health of the organization and have the responsibility of ensuring entire projects are in scope, on schedule, within budget and have all proper documentation. Success in the role will require the PM to have mastered communication with others across a wide range of experience and education as they coordinate with the project teams in both the US and the Netherlands. We need you to: -Manage, simultaneously, many different projects that are in various stages of completion -Apply project management principles -Manage budget -Track deliverables -Lead QA -Prepare summary reports to management -Present reports to stakeholders on progress as well as problems/solutions -Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs -Manage client expectations and supplier performance -Manage the engineering team in the US and the Netherlands You bring: -Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in either Mechanical, Electrical, Process, or Chemical Engineering -Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent -More than 2 years of PM experience in the (bio)gas, energy, WWTP or mining sectors -Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management -Proficiency in project management software tools -Advanced understanding of P&ID, PFD and 3D drawings where candidate will be able to provide concise opinions -Willingness to travel -Have your PMP certificate In addition, you have: -Attained success with your work ethic, by embracing change, listening to others, self-reflection, and positively accepting constructive feedback -Exceled in teams and empowered those around you. -Continuously asks, “Why Not?” -Someone that continuously seeks improvement -Read and understand complex information and is then shown you are willing to educate others -Always been an active reader and constant searcher of information -Made sound decisions from limited information and a firm understanding of the process. If this position sounds like a great fit, then we welcome you to send a current resume and cover letter and answer the required application questions.
Title: Senior Process Engineer Summary: – Oversee, evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems – Create/edit/maintain necessary documentation – Equipment calibration and maintenance monitoring – Assess the availability of raw materials and their safety and environmental impact – Support the conversion of small-scale processes into commercially viable large-scale operations – Monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of processes through observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data from other technical and operating personnel – Work closely with other specialists (including scientists) for quality control of raw materials – Assume responsibility for safety/environmental issues and ongoing performance of processes – Maintain key relationships with Engineers, Designers, Clients and Team – The position is located in Tualatin Oregon, and requires occasional travel; from 10% – 20% annually Qualifications: – A Bachelor’s in Process or Chemical Engineering – 5+ years in related experience with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory or lead position; field experience preferred – Working in one or more of the following service areas: Natural Gas, Biogas or Chemical processing – Experience in Consulting Engineering is desirable – Valid US Driver’s License – Computer skills – engineering software – English Language skills – Mathematical skills – Reasoning skills – Analytical and Implementation skills – Able to read and understand engineering drawings and convert ideas on paper into detailed reality If our Senior Process Engineer position sounds like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and why you feel this should be your job!
DMT Internship Opportunities: Invest in Your Future
DMT Clear Gas Solutions offers paid internships ranging from process engineering to marketing and communications. We are excited to offer students an opportunity to invest in their future by giving them actual work experience and by teaching them more about the career path they are pursuing. By interacting with professionals, interns gain new connections and learn how to communicate and network within the professional environment. Our internships provide students with the building blocks needed to create a strong resume, such as working on a project site or maximizing search engine optimization (SEO). Explore the future with us!
At DMT, I had the opportunity to spend time on site helping commission two of their latest biogas plants. The management team gave me the room I needed to take responsibility and really make an impact -- while the whole DMT team provided support in every way imaginable. In my short time here, I've developed a significantly better understanding of process and control systems engineering, and along the way, I've been lucky enough to meet a variety of industry professionals and work with some extremely talented individuals from the DMT team.
At the first intake, we discussed the subject for my research: DMT-ET wants to expand their business to Asia starting in Malaysia. My supervisor told me that he wanted me to join him in a ”fact finding mission”. It was an amazing start of my internship and gave me a lot of insights and contacts. After a few months of research, I had written my bachelor thesis and presented it to the Director and Supervisor. After my internship, they asked me to work for another three months at DMT-ET. DMT is still developing the Malaysian market, but they took my report seriously. For me, it was a great 10 months at DMT-ET. I learned a lot from great people in the office and they gave me the freedom, responsibility and trust to deliver the reports on my own way. That’s something I really appreciate. I can only say one more thing: If you get the chance to apply for a marketing or other internship, JUST DO IT. You will never regret it!
It led me to working on biogas upgrading, a field in which I had no knowledge in. My mission was to reduce the capital expenditure of the Carborex®MS, an installation treating and enriching the biogas in methane. I made simulations on specific software and collaborated in the development of the Matlab model. I also studied the market, its potential and the different competitors. From a personal point of view, this internship encouraged me to keep working in the field of biogas--whatever the field. I really appreciated my work by its diversity as it was not only restricted to a scientific part. I learned a lot about the market and the technologies, but I also learned to keep a critical eye on the information and results that I found, especially by simulations. It was a formidable human experience-- professional and personally enriching. All the interns work in the same office, and if you are lucky, you could live in Rohel, Friesland (NL) with the others interns. The work atmosphere was really motivating and friendly while the people were very helpful. My only advice: apply to do your internship here!
However, I can now assure that this was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had! The project I worked on was based on finding the most promising markets for hydrogen for the upcoming years, particularly in Europe, as well as sustainable technologies available to produce it. The amount of knowledge I acquired during my time at DMT was unmeasurable, since I was not only supported by the R&D department, but also by the Marketing team, as well as from every other worker at the company. I had three supervisors during my internship period, who were closely guiding me and helping me find the tools to solve any problem or doubt I could have throughout the way. Furthermore, having the opportunity of attending a very important congress in Sweden focused on advanced biofuels and their latest uses in the transport sector, as well as the opening ceremony of the first hydrogen refueling station in Stockholm, gave me the chance to obtain even more information directly from experts, which helped me a lot with the development of my project. I would definitely recommend all students from any country of the world who are interested on having a one-of- a-kind internship experience abroad to choose DMT! I guarantee that you won’t regret it, since you’ll have the opportunity to spend time and share knowledge and experiences with the best kind of people you’ll ever meet!