DMT Clear Gas Solutions is determined to create a clear and prosperous future. Talents in technology, marketing and sales, who not only seek to develop themselves but also believe in creating a sustainable future, are welcome to contact us.
DMT works with the successful ‘The Big Five for Life’ principle. This principle combines the five most important goals of each of our employees with the five most important goals of our company. Big Five for Life is a method used to make companies and people more successful. The ultimate challenge is to synergize the individual's motivation with the company’s objectives. This results in an organisation in which everyone is enthusiastic, passionate and focused on collective goals.
It makes DMT distinctive in every respect within its business sector. The performance further improves and the company is ready for future growth. John P. Strelecky developed the Big Five for Life concept and describes the business principles in his book “The Big Five For Life – What great leaders do.” Strelecky's vision has inspired us in our daily operations, just as it has done with business leaders worldwide. For further information on Big Five for Life, please visit Read more
You are on the verge of applying at one of the fastest growing companies in the biogas industry and being part of that growth. You will work in a varied, dynamic and inspiring environment! Our greatest asset is our team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to improve themselves continuously. The Big 5 for Life philosophy is incorporated in our company profile to inspire happiness and motivation. DMT offers a competitive market-level salary, excellent benefits including generous PTO, health insurance and a 401(k) plan. If our position(s) sound(s) like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and how why you feel this should be your job!
Position: Area Sales Manager
The Area Sales Manager performs a leading role in the realization of DMT Clear Gas Solutions sales objectives for assigned target markets, products and services; reaching the established agreed upon targets and goals set for them. They must establish, maintain and expand their customer base while servicing the needs of existing customers and increasing business opportunities through various routes to market. The Area Sales Manager is the expert in understanding their products, market area, trends, opportunities and competitive activity
– Oversee the development of business plans and strategies for a specific product, target market or geographical area
– In conjunction with the Chief Sales Officer (CSO), conduct sales forecast to determine company financial objectives and target markets for a product/service
– Visit existing and potential clients to offer products/services and to elaborate on product features
– Contact current and potential customers via cold calls, emails, and arranged meetings to secure sales deals and contracts
– Monitor sales and profit for each account.
– Prepare account profiles for company accounts.
– Present periodic reports to CSO on sales operations.
– Be responsible for the analysis and interpretation of sales records and customer accounts.
– Conduct research to identify new sales opportunities, new product opportunities and trending consumer needs.
– Be aware of all competitive activities within major accounts.
– Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, if appropriate
– Need to be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time in North America
You will bring:
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science and/or a business-related discipline.
– Credentials from a commercial sales training program is a plus.
– 5+ years of sales experience;
– Work within the following industries is a plus: Biogas/Anaerobic Digestion, Waste/Wastewater – Treatment, Oil & Gas or Agriculture.
– Ability to accept employment in the US for an indefinite period without support from DMT-CGS.
– First class consultative sales skills with a proven record in sales with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
– Excellent communication skills in general with excellent presentation skills
– Strong numerical and analytical abilities
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel
– Ability to complete management reports on time
– Good technical background in product area is desirable
Apply through: Hiring Thing
Point of Contact: Annie
Position: Electrical Engineer
– Evaluate, select and apply engineering techniques, procedures and criteria performing detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications; using judgement in making adaptations and modifications
– Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
– Use computer-assisted engineering software (eg AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks
– Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects
– Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing, assembly methods and materials
– Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
– Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests
– Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
– Complete projects by training and guiding project teams as needed
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results while maintaining key relationships with – Engineers, Designers, Clients and cross functional coworkers
– Travel about 20 – 30%
– Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering
– 2 to 4 or more years working with piping design and equipment layout experience, working in one or more of the following service areas: Natural Gas, Biogas or Chemical processing
– Experience in Consulting Engineering is desirable
– Valid US Driver’s License
– Attain success by work ethic, embracing change, listening to others, self-reflection, and positively accepting constructive feedback
– Excel in teams and empower those around you
– Continuously ask, Why Not?” and continuously seeks improvement
– Read and understand complex information and then willingly educate others
– Are an active reader and constant searcher of information
– Make sound decisions from limited information and a firm understanding of the process
Apply through: Hiring Thing
Point of Contact: Annie
Title: Senior Process Engineer Summary:
– Oversee, evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems
– Create/edit/maintain necessary documentation
– Equipment calibration and maintenance monitoring
– Assess the availability of raw materials and their safety and environmental impact
– Support the conversion of small-scale processes into commercially viable large-scale operations
– Monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of processes through observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data from other technical and operating personnel
– Work closely with other specialists (including scientists) for quality control of raw materials
– Assume responsibility for safety/environmental issues and ongoing performance of processes
– Maintain key relationships with Engineers, Designers, Clients and Team
– The position is located in Tualatin Oregon, and requires occasional travel; from 10% – 20% annually
– A Bachelor’s in Process or Chemical Engineering
– 5+ years in related experience with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory or lead position; field experience preferred
– Working in one or more of the following service areas: Natural Gas, Biogas or Chemical processing
– Experience in Consulting Engineering is desirable
– Valid US Driver’s License
– Computer skills
– Engineering Software
– English Language skills
– Mathematical skills
– Reasoning skills
– Analytical and Implementation skills
– Able to read and understand engineering drawings and convert ideas on paper into detailed reality
If our Senior Process Engineer position sounds like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and why you feel this should be your job!
Apply through: Hiring Thing
Point of Contact: Annie or Missy
The Mechanical Engineer / Piping Designer is an individual with experience in the various aspects of piping design who can perform the duties of a Designer for mid-size and small projects. These duties include producing P&ID’s, piping and general site-layout, piping design drawings, 3D models, interfacing with vendors and fabricators and other engineering disciplines and performing field design work.
- Be responsible for the piping design work on assigned projects.
- Develop the design of complex piping models given basic information such as P&IDs, GA drawings, piping specifications and equipment arrangement.
- Perform the piping design work, pipe layout.
- Perform the production of piping drawings and documents.
- Interfaces with other engineering disciplines, department and clients.
- Monitors piping design costs and schedules for projects.
- Performs field work by obtaining information, making field sketches and verifying drawings.
- Generates design and detail drawings including orthographic, #D Models, plans/sections and isometrics.
- Interacts with clients to convey project design and identify scope changes.
- Review all project documents, piping layouts, orthographic drawings and isometrics for scope, presentations and technical accuracy prior to issue.
- Prepare Bill of Materials and other construction documents.
- Work from hand isometric sketches in field, as well as isometric drawings from piping models.
- Model vendor equipment for projects.
- Produce 3D model for packaging the equipment.
- Prepare manuals
- Selecting equipment suppliers, FAT, SAT and OAT testing
- Some travel 20% – 30% annually
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or process technology.
- 6+ year of piping design and sizing of equipment & layout experience, working in one or more of the following service areas: Natural Gas, Biogas or Chemical processing.
- Experience in Consulting Engineering is desirable
- Field experience required
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Attain success by work ethic, embracing change, listening to others, self-reflection, and positively accepting constructive feedback
- Excel in teams and empower those around you.
- Continuously ask, Why Not?”;
- Continuously seeks improvement
- Read and understand complex information and then willingly educate others
- Are an active reader and constant searcher of information
- Make sound decisions from limited information and a firm understanding of the process.
If our Mechanical Engineer/Piping Designer position sounds like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and how why you feel this should be your job!
DMT Internship Opportunities: Invest in Your Future
DMT Clear Gas Solutions offers paid internships ranging from process engineering to marketing and communications. We are excited to offer students an opportunity to invest in their future by giving them actual work experience and by teaching them more about the career path they are pursuing. By interacting with professionals, interns gain new connections and learn how to communicate and network within the professional environment. Our internships provide students with the building blocks needed to create a strong resume, such as working on a project site or maximizing search engine optimization (SEO). Explore the future with us!
At DMT, I had the opportunity to spend time on site helping commission two of their latest biogas plants. The management team gave me the room I needed to take responsibility and really make an impact -- while the whole DMT team provided support in every way imaginable. In my short time here, I've developed a significantly better understanding of process and control systems engineering, and along the way, I've been lucky enough to meet a variety of industry professionals and work with some extremely talented individuals from the DMT team.
At the first intake, we discussed the subject for my research: DMT-ET wants to expand their business to Asia starting in Malaysia. My supervisor told me that he wanted me to join him in a ”fact finding mission”. It was an amazing start of my internship and gave me a lot of insights and contacts. After a few months of research, I had written my bachelor thesis and presented it to the Director and Supervisor. After my internship, they asked me to work for another three months at DMT-ET. DMT is still developing the Malaysian market, but they took my report seriously. For me, it was a great 10 months at DMT-ET. I learned a lot from great people in the office and they gave me the freedom, responsibility and trust to deliver the reports on my own way. That’s something I really appreciate. I can only say one more thing: If you get the chance to apply for a marketing or other internship, JUST DO IT. You will never regret it!
It led me to working on biogas upgrading, a field in which I had no knowledge in. My mission was to reduce the capital expenditure of the Carborex®MS, an installation treating and enriching the biogas in methane. I made simulations on specific software and collaborated in the development of the Matlab model. I also studied the market, its potential and the different competitors. From a personal point of view, this internship encouraged me to keep working in the field of biogas--whatever the field. I really appreciated my work by its diversity as it was not only restricted to a scientific part. I learned a lot about the market and the technologies, but I also learned to keep a critical eye on the information and results that I found, especially by simulations. It was a formidable human experience-- professional and personally enriching. All the interns work in the same office, and if you are lucky, you could live in Rohel, Friesland (NL) with the others interns. The work atmosphere was really motivating and friendly while the people were very helpful. My only advice: apply to do your internship here!
However, I can now assure that this was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had! The project I worked on was based on finding the most promising markets for hydrogen for the upcoming years, particularly in Europe, as well as sustainable technologies available to produce it. The amount of knowledge I acquired during my time at DMT was unmeasurable, since I was not only supported by the R&D department, but also by the Marketing team, as well as from every other worker at the company. I had three supervisors during my internship period, who were closely guiding me and helping me find the tools to solve any problem or doubt I could have throughout the way. Furthermore, having the opportunity of attending a very important congress in Sweden focused on advanced biofuels and their latest uses in the transport sector, as well as the opening ceremony of the first hydrogen refueling station in Stockholm, gave me the chance to obtain even more information directly from experts, which helped me a lot with the development of my project. I would definitely recommend all students from any country of the world who are interested on having a one-of- a-kind internship experience abroad to choose DMT! I guarantee that you won’t regret it, since you’ll have the opportunity to spend time and share knowledge and experiences with the best kind of people you’ll ever meet!