DMT Clear Gas Solutions is determined to create a clear and prosperous future. Talents in technology, marketing and sales, who not only seek to develop themselves but also believe in creating a sustainable future, are welcome to contact us.
DMT works with the successful ‘The Big Five for Life’ principle. This principle combines the five most important goals of each of our employees with the five most important goals of our company. Big Five for Life is a method used to make companies and people more successful. The ultimate challenge is to synergize the individual's motivation with the company’s objectives. This results in an organisation in which everyone is enthusiastic, passionate and focused on collective goals.
It makes DMT distinctive in every respect within its business sector. The performance further improves and the company is ready for future growth. John P. Strelecky developed the Big Five for Life concept and describes the business principles in his book “The Big Five For Life – What great leaders do.” Strelecky's vision has inspired us in our daily operations, just as it has done with business leaders worldwide. For further information on Big Five for Life, please visit Read more
You are on the verge of applying at one of the fastest growing companies in the cleantech industry and being part of that growth. You will work in a varied, dynamic and inspiring environment! Our greatest asset is our team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to improve themselves continuously. The Big 5 for Life philosophy is incorporated in our company profile to keep everybody happy and motivated. DMT offers a competitive market level salary, excellent benefits including generous PTO, health insurance and a 401(k) plan.
If our position(s) sound(s) like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and how why you feel this should be your job!
Position: Chief Sales Officer
DMT Clear Gas Solutions is expanding rapidly and is seeking Chief Sales Officer (CSO) with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate foundation to join this dynamic leader in the renewable energy marketplace to help grow it to the next level. If you are motivated to lead, win and improve the environment this could be the ideal opportunity.
The CSO should have a proven background in selling biogas-related capital solutions inside the United States and Canada and in developing sales strategies and teams. The ideal candidate is someone who will roll up their sleeves and use their strong sales pedigree, strategic planning and implementation experience. Additionally, the new CSO is a credible leader able to build and manage a small, high-performing sales force to maximize growth opportunities. This leader is also responsible for building effective and strong business relationships to accelerate sales growth through new customer acquisition while developing the current customer base and increasing brand awareness in the industry. The CSO will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
– Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred but not essential; MBA from a commercial business school or credentials from a commercial/ sales training program are a plus
– A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in sales leadership of experience in sales leadership on a national level
– Desired experience within the Biogas/Anaerobic Digestion, preferably experience in the industrial sectors such as Power (Oil & Gas), Waste Treatment, Wastewater Treatment or Agriculture
– Candidates must be authorized to accept employment in the US for an indefinite term without support
– Executive level interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to successfully influence and quickly build credibility to maximize organizational growth and profitability
– Ability to foresee, interpret and rapidly respond to market changes by adjusting strategies and realigning priorities accordingly
– Proven experience closing or assisting sales team members in closing key deals
– Strong business and analytical acumen; strong problem-solving skills
– Advanced written and verbal communication skills
– Existing network of contacts/leads to open doors in sales territories
– Travel – must be able and willing to travel up to 20-40% of the time
If our CSO position sounds like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you so, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and why you feel this should be your job!
Title: Administrative Assistant – Part-time/Full-time
Who you are:
You like working in the entrepreneur and start-up world where things are constantly changing. Multi-tasking doesn’t even begin to explain it. You are agile, moving between tasks quickly and efficiently while still keeping organized. You are a detail-oriented problem solver that thinks about the bottom line! You like to work for a very caring company and possess strong communication skills with potential customers, engineers, and co-workers (both US and internationally based).
Additionally, you are a very supportive person who will enjoy helping the Office/Marketing Manager with maintaining the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources. You may also be able to assist the Staff Accountant in minor accounting tasks. You go home each day pleased with your success at facilitating the organizational effectiveness and efficiency of the day to day operations while being able to see opportunities for continuous improvement of administrative procedures.
Your tasks in conjunction with the Office/Marketing Manager:
– Responsible for coordinating and facilitating the travel bookings of DMT employees
– Serve as the point person for office administrative duties, such as answering the general line, shipping, ordering office supplies/snacks and running errands
– Assist with optimizing and maintaining monthly expenditures as directed
– Ordering office supplies and snacks
– Maintaining common facility spaces
– Schedule and coordinate meetings
– Provide general support to visitors
– Assist with employees queries such as stationery and hardware
– Help plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
You Will Bring:
– At a minimum, your High School Diploma or even more desirable your degree in business
– 2 – 4 years of office experience in a similar role
– Experience working with clerical practices and procedures; business principles
– Proficiency at Microsoft Office Suite (Windows 10) and travel booking platforms
– Experience with Concur is a plus!
If this position sounds like a great fit, then we welcome you to upload a current resume and cover letter and answer the required application questions.
Why are you interested in a part-time job?
Are there any week days or regular office hours you are unable to work?
Position: Assistant Controller
The Assistant Controller will be responsible for monitoring general accounting practices, budgeting, developing internal accounting controls, tracking high volume corporate client accounts and building a strong financial team. Job cost and construction experience will be key for this position. The Assistant Controller will report directly to the Controller and play an instrumental role in the financial future of the company.
– BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting required
– 5 to 7 years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area
– Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting
– Experience with large automated accounting system required
– Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
– Ten-key by touch
– Strong budgeting, financial forecasting and financial analysis skills required
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required
– Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data
– Knowledge of the project structure in a client/consultant business environment
If this position sounds like a great fit, then we welcome you to send a current resume and cover letter. We would like to talk with you.
Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist performs accounting and clerical duties related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. They maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functions. They will analyze expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centers, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors.
– A high school diploma or equivalent required. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline is a plus
– 2+ years’ experience in accounts payable
– Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel and Word
– Strong competency in applying basic math skills such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, percentages, and ratios.
– Excellent attention to detail
– Ability to analyze data and circumstances
– Strong organizational ability with attention to strong time management and ability to consistently meet all deadlines
– Effective interpersonal and corporate level communications skills
– Good at working independently, thinking critically and offering quality ideas to improving processes
– Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures; able to thrive in a fast -pace setting.
If this position sounds like a great fit, then we welcome you to send a current resume and cover letter. We would like to talk with you.
Job title: Project Manager
SUMMARY: We are looking for a Project Manager (PM) with experience in (bio)gas, energy, WWTP or mining sectors. The PM is primarily responsible for the coordination of manufacturing and installing biogas upgrading equipment in North America. They play a central role in the health of the organization and have the responsibility of ensuring entire projects are in scope, on schedule, within budget and have all proper documentation. Success in the role will require the PM to have mastered communication with others across a wide range of experience and education as they coordinate with the project teams in both the US and the Netherlands.
We need you to:
-Manage, simultaneously, many different projects that are in various stages of completion
-Apply project management principles
-Prepare summary reports to management
-Present reports to stakeholders on progress as well as problems/solutions
-Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
-Manage client expectations and supplier performance
-Manage the engineering team in the US and the Netherlands
-Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in either Mechanical, Electrical, Process, or Chemical Engineering
-Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
-More than 2 years of PM experience in the (bio)gas, energy, WWTP or mining sectors
-Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
-Proficiency in project management software tools
-Advanced understanding of P&ID, PFD and 3D drawings where candidate will be able to provide concise opinions
-Willingness to travel
-Have your PMP certificate
In addition, you have:
-Attained success with your work ethic, by embracing change, listening to others, self-reflection, and positively accepting constructive feedback
-Exceled in teams and empowered those around you.
-Continuously asks, “Why Not?”
-Someone that continuously seeks improvement
-Read and understand complex information and is then shown you are willing to educate others
-Always been an active reader and constant searcher of information
-Made sound decisions from limited information and a firm understanding of the process.
If this position sounds like a great fit, then we welcome you to send a current resume and cover letter and answer the required application questions.
Title: Senior Process Engineer
– Oversee, evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems
– Create/edit/maintain necessary documentation
– Equipment calibration and maintenance monitoring
– Assess the availability of raw materials and their safety and environmental impact
– Support the conversion of small-scale processes into commercially viable large-scale operations
– Monitor and improve the efficiency, output and safety of processes through observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data from other technical and operating personnel
– Work closely with other specialists (including scientists) for quality control of raw materials
– Assume responsibility for safety/environmental issues and ongoing performance of processes
– Maintain key relationships with Engineers, Designers, Clients and Team
– The position is located in Tualatin Oregon, and requires occasional travel; from 10% – 20% annually
– A Bachelor’s in Process or Chemical Engineering
– 5+ years in related experience with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory or lead position; field experience preferred
– Working in one or more of the following service areas: Natural Gas, Biogas or Chemical processing
– Experience in Consulting Engineering is desirable
– Valid US Driver’s License
– Computer skills – engineering software
– English Language skills
– Mathematical skills
– Reasoning skills
– Analytical and Implementation skills
– Able to read and understand engineering drawings and convert ideas on paper into detailed reality
If our Senior Process Engineer position sounds like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and why you feel this should be your job!
Job title: SENIOR PIPING DESIGNER
SUMMARY: Senior Designer establishes design criteria and develops system designs from concept plans, interprets information set forth in basis of design, as well as, information gathered from users, project partners, field surveys and code research. Supervises and leads work and activities of piping designers and drafting technicians on project teams. Plans and manages project workload. Prepares estimates and schedules; accountable for meeting schedules. Selects, recommends, and prepares preliminary designs. Works with Project Manager to determine piping specifications and specialty items. Provides a full range of drawing production work including problem analysis, design layout and calculations. Team with other disciplines on project. Other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Overall responsible for the piping design work on assigned projects.
– Develop the design of complex piping models given basic information such as P&IDs, GA drawings, piping specifications and equipment arrangement.
– Perform the piping design work, pipe layout.
– Interfaces with other engineering disciplines, department and clients.
– Performs field work by obtaining information, making field sketches and verifying drawings.
– Generates design and detail drawings including orthographic, 3D Models, plans/sections and isometrics.
– Review all project documents, piping layouts, orthographic drawings and isometrics for scope, presentations and technical accuracy prior to issue.
– Model vendor equipment for projects.
– Produce 3D model for packaging the equipment.
– Selecting equipment suppliers, FAT, SAT and OAT testing
– Some travel – 10 -20% – in the field during piping layout and construction; doing commissioning and troubleshooting
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in drafting technology or related field. Minimum 5 years of related progress detailing and design experience. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Previous related consulting experience preferred. Maintain CAD proficiency and master current CAD systems. Effectively use multiple application packages where necessary including advanced level commands. Shows understanding of advanced applications development and use. Field experience is desirable.
– Industry Knowledge: Industry Standards such as API, ASME, ASTM and PIP.
– Computer Skills: Proficient in 3D piping design; AutoCAD, Plant 3D, Inventor, Microsoft Office, especially Excel
– Language skills: Proficient in English; Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data, both verbally and in written form; Effectively writes or presents comprehensive reports; Responds well to questions
– Reasoning ability: Displays willingness and timeliness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process
– Attained success by work ethic, embracing change, listening to others, self-reflection, and positively accepting constructive feedback
– Have exceled in teams and empowered those around you.
– Continuously asks, “Why Not?” Someone that continuously seeks improvement
– Can read and understand complex information and is then willing to educate others
– Active reader and constant searcher of information
– Can make sound decisions from limited information and a firm understanding of the process
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job
– The employee must regularly sit, stand, walk, talk, climb stairs and type at a keyboard.
– Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision, peripheral vision, close vision, distance vision, ability to change from close to distance.
– This position will require field visits; therefore, employee must be able to work in a wide temperature ranges and under inclement weather.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment
– Occasionally, the duties of this job require job site visits requiring the ability to travel via plane and various types of land vehicles.
DMT Internship Opportunities: Invest in Your Future
DMT Clear Gas Solutions offers paid internships ranging from process engineering to marketing and communications. We are excited to offer students an opportunity to invest in their future by giving them actual work experience and by teaching them more about the career path they are pursuing. By interacting with professionals, interns gain new connections and learn how to communicate and network within the professional environment. Our internships provide students with the building blocks needed to create a strong resume, such as working on a project site or maximizing search engine optimization (SEO). Explore the future with us!
At DMT, I had the opportunity to spend time on site helping commission two of their latest biogas plants. The management team gave me the room I needed to take responsibility and really make an impact -- while the whole DMT team provided support in every way imaginable. In my short time here, I've developed a significantly better understanding of process and control systems engineering, and along the way, I've been lucky enough to meet a variety of industry professionals and work with some extremely talented individuals from the DMT team.
At the first intake, we discussed the subject for my research: DMT-ET wants to expand their business to Asia starting in Malaysia. My supervisor told me that he wanted me to join him in a ”fact finding mission”. It was an amazing start of my internship and gave me a lot of insights and contacts. After a few months of research, I had written my bachelor thesis and presented it to the Director and Supervisor. After my internship, they asked me to work for another three months at DMT-ET. DMT is still developing the Malaysian market, but they took my report seriously. For me, it was a great 10 months at DMT-ET. I learned a lot from great people in the office and they gave me the freedom, responsibility and trust to deliver the reports on my own way. That’s something I really appreciate. I can only say one more thing: If you get the chance to apply for a marketing or other internship, JUST DO IT. You will never regret it!
It led me to working on biogas upgrading, a field in which I had no knowledge in. My mission was to reduce the capital expenditure of the Carborex®MS, an installation treating and enriching the biogas in methane. I made simulations on specific software and collaborated in the development of the Matlab model. I also studied the market, its potential and the different competitors. From a personal point of view, this internship encouraged me to keep working in the field of biogas--whatever the field. I really appreciated my work by its diversity as it was not only restricted to a scientific part. I learned a lot about the market and the technologies, but I also learned to keep a critical eye on the information and results that I found, especially by simulations. It was a formidable human experience-- professional and personally enriching. All the interns work in the same office, and if you are lucky, you could live in Rohel, Friesland (NL) with the others interns. The work atmosphere was really motivating and friendly while the people were very helpful. My only advice: apply to do your internship here!
However, I can now assure that this was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had! The project I worked on was based on finding the most promising markets for hydrogen for the upcoming years, particularly in Europe, as well as sustainable technologies available to produce it. The amount of knowledge I acquired during my time at DMT was unmeasurable, since I was not only supported by the R&D department, but also by the Marketing team, as well as from every other worker at the company. I had three supervisors during my internship period, who were closely guiding me and helping me find the tools to solve any problem or doubt I could have throughout the way. Furthermore, having the opportunity of attending a very important congress in Sweden focused on advanced biofuels and their latest uses in the transport sector, as well as the opening ceremony of the first hydrogen refueling station in Stockholm, gave me the chance to obtain even more information directly from experts, which helped me a lot with the development of my project. I would definitely recommend all students from any country of the world who are interested on having a one-of- a-kind internship experience abroad to choose DMT! I guarantee that you won’t regret it, since you’ll have the opportunity to spend time and share knowledge and experiences with the best kind of people you’ll ever meet!