DMT Clear Gas Solutions is determined to create a clear and prosperous future. Talents in technology, marketing and sales, who not only seek to develop themselves but also believe in creating a sustainable future, are welcome to contact us.
DMT works with the successful ‘The Big Five for Life’ principle. This principle combines the five most important goals of each of our employees with the five most important goals of our company. Big Five for Life is a method used to make companies and people more successful. The ultimate challenge is to synergize the individual's motivation with the company’s objectives. This results in an organisation in which everyone is enthusiastic, passionate and focused on collective goals.
It makes DMT distinctive in every respect within its business sector. The performance further improves and the company is ready for future growth. John P. Strelecky developed the Big Five for Life concept and describes the business principles in his book “The Big Five For Life – What great leaders do.” Strelecky's vision has inspired us in our daily operations, just as it has done with business leaders worldwide. For further information on Big Five for Life, please visit Read more
You are on the verge of applying at one of the fastest growing companies in the biogas industry and being part of that growth. You will work in a varied, dynamic and inspiring environment! Our greatest asset is our team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to improve themselves continuously. The Big 5 for Life philosophy is incorporated in our company profile to inspire happiness and motivation. DMT offers a competitive market-level salary, excellent benefits including generous PTO, health insurance and a 401(k) plan. If our position(s) sound(s) like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and how why you feel this should be your job!
Are you the person that can find anything and make a good buy? Do you like to build and maintain working relationships with key suppliers so when you really need something, you are on the top of the suppliers TO DO List? Are you looking for a way to make an environmental difference in the world? We are expanding rapidly and looking for a Procurement Manager with experience in purchasing and logistics experience.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for the day to day oversight for coordination of purchases, order tracking, cost forecasting, and delivery status. They take cost saving strategies by assisting with the RFQ process doing such things as cost comparisons and item substitutions. The Procurement Manager works closely with upper management, project managers, accounting and finance department, as well as outside vendors. The Procurement Manager is counted on to meet budgetary constraints and increase profitability.
– Manage the procurement of all project required equipment against the best terms and conditions with keeping a high quality standard
– Ensure the right terms and conditions for the procurement of each item, including (performance) guarantees, payment terms, liabilities etc.
– Serve as the organization’s representative for the finance department on procurement issues and procedures.
– Help develop and coordinate new policies and procedures regarding procurement and quotation process.
– Provide policy interpretation and guidance to both vendors and management to ensure execution adheres to both company policy and financial guidance.
– Prepare comprehensive overview presentations and timely updates to the Finance department and upper management as requested
– Maintain vendor account information keeping all information current and conforming to policy
– Monitor approval of accounts to maintain an appropriate degree of control over vendor relationships
– Participate in developing requirements and be involved in the automation/test of procurement and logistics software as needed
You will bring:
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting with course work in business finance, law, contracts, purchasing, industrial management, quantitative methods or a related field.
– 3+ years of professional procurement/purchasing experience in a mid-sized organization.
– With 1 year of personnel management experience either at the supervisor or manager level
– Organizational Skills: Attention to detail
– Computer Skills
– Negotiating Skills: Expert negotiator
– Mathematical skills: Ability to understand and apply measurements commonly used in the industry as they apply to procurement: weights, units, volumes and conversions
– Reasoning ability: Understands business implications of decisions; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition
– Language skills: Must have strong analytical reading skills. Excellent English Lanuguage skills.
If our Procurement Manger position sounds like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and how why you feel this should be your job!
Position: Electrical Engineer
– Evaluate, select and apply engineering techniques, procedures and criteria performing detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications; using judgement in making adaptations and modifications
– Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
– Use computer-assisted engineering software (eg AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks
– Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects
– Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing, assembly methods and materials
– Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
– Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests
– Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
– Complete projects by training and guiding project teams as needed
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results while maintaining key relationships with – Engineers, Designers, Clients and cross functional coworkers
– Travel about 20 – 30%
– Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering
– 2 to 4 or more years working with piping design and equipment layout experience, working in one or more of the following service areas: Natural Gas, Biogas or Chemical processing
– Experience in Consulting Engineering is desirable
– Valid US Driver’s License
– Attain success by work ethic, embracing change, listening to others, self-reflection, and positively accepting constructive feedback
– Excel in teams and empower those around you
– Continuously ask, Why Not?” and continuously seeks improvement
– Read and understand complex information and then willingly educate others
– Are an active reader and constant searcher of information
– Make sound decisions from limited information and a firm understanding of the process
Apply through: Hiring Thing
Point of Contact: Annie
DMT Internship Opportunities: Invest in Your Future
DMT Clear Gas Solutions offers paid internships ranging from process engineering to marketing and communications. We are excited to offer students an opportunity to invest in their future by giving them actual work experience and by teaching them more about the career path they are pursuing. By interacting with professionals, interns gain new connections and learn how to communicate and network within the professional environment. Our internships provide students with the building blocks needed to create a strong resume, such as working on a project site or maximizing search engine optimization (SEO). Explore the future with us!
At DMT, I had the opportunity to spend time on site helping commission two of their latest biogas plants. The management team gave me the room I needed to take responsibility and really make an impact -- while the whole DMT team provided support in every way imaginable. In my short time here, I've developed a significantly better understanding of process and control systems engineering, and along the way, I've been lucky enough to meet a variety of industry professionals and work with some extremely talented individuals from the DMT team.
At the first intake, we discussed the subject for my research: DMT-ET wants to expand their business to Asia starting in Malaysia. My supervisor told me that he wanted me to join him in a ”fact finding mission”. It was an amazing start of my internship and gave me a lot of insights and contacts. After a few months of research, I had written my bachelor thesis and presented it to the Director and Supervisor. After my internship, they asked me to work for another three months at DMT-ET. DMT is still developing the Malaysian market, but they took my report seriously. For me, it was a great 10 months at DMT-ET. I learned a lot from great people in the office and they gave me the freedom, responsibility and trust to deliver the reports on my own way. That’s something I really appreciate. I can only say one more thing: If you get the chance to apply for a marketing or other internship, JUST DO IT. You will never regret it!
It led me to working on biogas upgrading, a field in which I had no knowledge in. My mission was to reduce the capital expenditure of the Carborex®MS, an installation treating and enriching the biogas in methane. I made simulations on specific software and collaborated in the development of the Matlab model. I also studied the market, its potential and the different competitors. From a personal point of view, this internship encouraged me to keep working in the field of biogas--whatever the field. I really appreciated my work by its diversity as it was not only restricted to a scientific part. I learned a lot about the market and the technologies, but I also learned to keep a critical eye on the information and results that I found, especially by simulations. It was a formidable human experience-- professional and personally enriching. All the interns work in the same office, and if you are lucky, you could live in Rohel, Friesland (NL) with the others interns. The work atmosphere was really motivating and friendly while the people were very helpful. My only advice: apply to do your internship here!
However, I can now assure that this was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had! The project I worked on was based on finding the most promising markets for hydrogen for the upcoming years, particularly in Europe, as well as sustainable technologies available to produce it. The amount of knowledge I acquired during my time at DMT was unmeasurable, since I was not only supported by the R&D department, but also by the Marketing team, as well as from every other worker at the company. I had three supervisors during my internship period, who were closely guiding me and helping me find the tools to solve any problem or doubt I could have throughout the way. Furthermore, having the opportunity of attending a very important congress in Sweden focused on advanced biofuels and their latest uses in the transport sector, as well as the opening ceremony of the first hydrogen refueling station in Stockholm, gave me the chance to obtain even more information directly from experts, which helped me a lot with the development of my project. I would definitely recommend all students from any country of the world who are interested on having a one-of- a-kind internship experience abroad to choose DMT! I guarantee that you won’t regret it, since you’ll have the opportunity to spend time and share knowledge and experiences with the best kind of people you’ll ever meet!