DMT Clear Gas Solutions is determined to create a clear and prosperous future. Talents in technology, marketing and sales, who not only seek to develop themselves but also believe in creating a sustainable future, are welcome to contact us.
DMT works with the successful ‘The Big Five for Life’ principle. This principle combines the five most important goals of each of our employees with the five most important goals of our company. Big Five for Life is a method used to make companies and people more successful. The ultimate challenge is to synergize the individual's motivation with the company’s objectives. This results in an organisation in which everyone is enthusiastic, passionate and focused on collective goals.
It makes DMT distinctive in every respect within its business sector. The performance further improves and the company is ready for future growth. John P. Strelecky developed the Big Five for Life concept and describes the business principles in his book “The Big Five For Life – What great leaders do.” Strelecky's vision has inspired us in our daily operations, just as it has done with business leaders worldwide. For further information on Big Five for Life, please visit Read more
You are on the verge of applying at one of the fastest growing companies in the biogas industry and being part of that growth. You will work in a varied, dynamic and inspiring environment! Our greatest asset is our team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to improve themselves continuously. The Big 5 for Life philosophy is incorporated in our company profile to inspire happiness and motivation. DMT offers a competitive market-level salary, excellent benefits including generous PTO, health insurance and a 401(k) plan. If our position(s) sound(s) like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume along with a cover letter telling us more about you and how why you feel this should be your job!
The Cost and Procurement Manager has a vital role within DMT by building and maintaining good connections with equipment suppliers and providing accurate and up-to-date pricing information to our sales and project teams. This is a facilitating role within the company, executed from the Global Technology support group within DMT. It is based out of Tualatin, OR, but works with the international team in the Netherlands as well.
What you will do:
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date pricing information from market suppliers
– Build and maintain excellent relationship with the suppliers in the market, in order to provide DMT with good connections and service
– Maintain and execute the supplier performance analysis
– Assist project teams in negotiations and supplier agreements
– Assist in RFQ processes for both Sales Engineering and Operations
– Perform the final check of the calculations, done by Sales Engineering
– Facilitate the development of calculation tools for the main product groups
– Align with stakeholders (e.g. Finance, operations, sales, strategic suppliers etc.) on the methods of calculating used
– Develop and maintain the integrity of the technical procurement process
– Keep the ERP system up to date with equipment, part and manufacturing information and pricing
– Travel up to 20% of work time, in and outside the USA.
What you must bring with you:
– BS degree in Engineering, or equivalent through work experience
– 3 – 5 years of experience with industrial technical equipment, both rotating and static
– Strong negotiating experience
– Previous experience purchasing for a similar industry
– Previous experience working with RFQ’s in a similar industry
– Knowledge of the US equipment supplier market
– An intrinsic interest in industrial technology
– Experience and enjoyment of facilitating roles with a supportive and helpful attitude towards your colleagues
– Proficiency in Excel and Word, ERP systems
– Ability to fluently converse in English
– Excellent writing skills, including ability to clearly communicate numerical data
– Proficient organizational skills allowing for working with a number of highly detailed tasks simultaneously
– Ability to understand and apply measurements commonly used in the industry as they apply to procurement: weights, units, volumes and conversions therein.
If our Cost and Procurement Manger position sounds like a great fit with your career aspirations, skills and experience, send us your resume. Please include a cover letter telling us how much industry experience you may have or any transferable skills you may have from your previous experience in a similar industry.
Apply through: Hiring Thing
Point of Contact: Annie
Position: Electrical Engineer
– Evaluate, select and apply engineering techniques, procedures and criteria performing detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications; using judgement in making adaptations and modifications
– Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
– Use computer-assisted engineering software (eg AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks
– Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects
– Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing, assembly methods and materials
– Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
– Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests
– Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
– Complete projects by training and guiding project teams as needed
– Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
– Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results while maintaining key relationships with – Engineers, Designers, Clients and cross functional coworkers
– Travel about 20 – 30%
– Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering
– 2 to 4 or more years working with piping design and equipment layout experience, working in one or more of the following service areas: Natural Gas, Biogas or Chemical processing
– Experience in Consulting Engineering is desirable
– Valid US Driver’s License
– Attain success by work ethic, embracing change, listening to others, self-reflection, and positively accepting constructive feedback
– Excel in teams and empower those around you
– Continuously ask, Why Not?” and continuously seeks improvement
– Read and understand complex information and then willingly educate others
– Are an active reader and constant searcher of information
– Make sound decisions from limited information and a firm understanding of the process
Apply through: Hiring Thing
Point of Contact: Annie
DMT Internship Opportunities: Invest in Your Future
DMT Clear Gas Solutions offers paid internships ranging from process engineering to marketing and communications. We are excited to offer students an opportunity to invest in their future by giving them actual work experience and by teaching them more about the career path they are pursuing. By interacting with professionals, interns gain new connections and learn how to communicate and network within the professional environment. Our internships provide students with the building blocks needed to create a strong resume, such as working on a project site or maximizing search engine optimization (SEO). Explore the future with us!
I spent the first month and a half researching parts to upgrade to higher safety standards on one of our most challenging projects to date! After spending time researching, procuring and ordering these upgraded parts, I went to site to get hands on experience both installing and testing these parts. My time was spent making sure that all instrumentation and controls were generating the proper signal and connecting to our PLC. In addition to these signal loop checks, I was able to assist in field wiring, filling and flushing containers, and troubleshooting mechanical issues. It greatly improved my understanding of project management and will further help me in the future design of project timelines, setting up work schedules and engineering design. The team at the Tualatin office was great to work with, incredibly welcoming and inclusive and gave the perfect amount of support and explanation when needed. Not only would I see DMT as a great place to work in the future, but they are also achieving great things in terms of progressing the renewable energy field.
At DMT, I had the opportunity to spend time on site helping commission two of their latest biogas plants. The management team gave me the room I needed to take responsibility and really make an impact -- while the whole DMT team provided support in every way imaginable. In my short time here, I've developed a significantly better understanding of process and control systems engineering, and along the way, I've been lucky enough to meet a variety of industry professionals and work with some extremely talented individuals from the DMT team.
At the first intake, we discussed the subject for my research: DMT-ET wants to expand their business to Asia starting in Malaysia. My supervisor told me that he wanted me to join him in a ”fact finding mission”. It was an amazing start of my internship and gave me a lot of insights and contacts. After a few months of research, I had written my bachelor thesis and presented it to the Director and Supervisor. After my internship, they asked me to work for another three months at DMT-ET. DMT is still developing the Malaysian market, but they took my report seriously. For me, it was a great 10 months at DMT-ET. I learned a lot from great people in the office and they gave me the freedom, responsibility and trust to deliver the reports on my own way. That’s something I really appreciate. I can only say one more thing: If you get the chance to apply for a marketing or other internship, JUST DO IT. You will never regret it!
However, I can now assure that this was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had! The project I worked on was based on finding the most promising markets for hydrogen for the upcoming years, particularly in Europe, as well as sustainable technologies available to produce it. The amount of knowledge I acquired during my time at DMT was unmeasurable, since I was not only supported by the R&D department, but also by the Marketing team, as well as from every other worker at the company. I had three supervisors during my internship period, who were closely guiding me and helping me find the tools to solve any problem or doubt I could have throughout the way. Furthermore, having the opportunity of attending a very important congress in Sweden focused on advanced biofuels and their latest uses in the transport sector, as well as the opening ceremony of the first hydrogen refueling station in Stockholm, gave me the chance to obtain even more information directly from experts, which helped me a lot with the development of my project. I would definitely recommend all students from any country of the world who are interested on having a one-of- a-kind internship experience abroad to choose DMT! I guarantee that you won’t regret it, since you’ll have the opportunity to spend time and share knowledge and experiences with the best kind of people you’ll ever meet!