Process Engineer Intern
- Available at 4/19/2021
- Portland, OR
- Apply now
DMT Clear Gas Solutions is a technology supplier based in Tualatin, Oregon that specializes in biogas conditioning and upgrading for renewable natural gas (RNG) facilities in the US and Canada. We’re looking for a senior or recently graduated intern to be a part of our global engineering team. Apply your degree by actively participating in bringing our gas desulfurization and membrane separation projects to life. Hands on site experience is likely.
- Learn, implement and monitor processes and operating systems
- Work closely with engineers and stakeholders to create, edit, and maintain necessary project documentation
- Equipment calibration and maintenance monitoring.
- Monitor and improve the efficiency, output, and safety of processes through observations and measurements as well as by collecting and interpreting data from other technical and operating personnel.
- Work closely with engineers and stakeholders during plant commissioning.
- Assume responsibility for safety/environmental issues and ongoing performance of processes.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate science or engineering program at an accredited University
- Minimum of 3 years in a science or engineering such as Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field of study.
- Hands on experience working on natural gas or chemical processing
- Knowledge in thermodynamics, separation processes, process control, fluid mechanics
- Good technical documentation skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for continuous process improvement