Senior Project Manager
- Available at 10/5/2021
- Oregon, USA
- Apply now
The Senior Project Manager manages and oversees all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget based on the contract (specifications). Has overall responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables. Prepares reports and provides feedback to management regarding status of projects.
- Review contracts and translate to a project plan.
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Guide and direct project team members to ensure compliance with set standards, procedures, and guidelines
- Motivate team members to meet project goals
- Track deliverables
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of completed project.
- Official closeout of projects, organize handover to client and service.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- 4 or more years’ experience working with Engineers and Piping Designers interpreting and applying piping design and equipment layout.
- Bachelor ‘s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Process, or Chemical Engineering
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or equivalent required.
- 5+years of Project Manager experience in a manufacturing company either in (bio) gas, energy, WWTP or mining sectors required.
- Leadership Skills: able to direct the operations of a project unit to ensure set goals are achieved.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Proficiency in project management software tools.
- Advanced understanding of P&ID, PFD and 3D drawings where candidate will be able to provide concise opinions.
- Willingness to travel
Location and Travel:
- Based in the Portland, Oregon area
- Up to 30-50% travel in North America