- Available at 11/12/2020
- Apply now
The Electrical Engineer is an individual contributor who uses their education and experience to develop, maintain and support our industry-leading products and systems. This position works across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in engineering, product development and implementation by applying mathematical and engineering principles and methods to electrical system designs. The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions in conjunction with others to develop new designs and solutions.
- Evaluate, select and apply engineering techniques, procedures and criteria while performing detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications and use judgement in making adaptations and modifications.
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
- Use computer-assisted engineering software to perform engineering tasks.
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects.
- Develop electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Complete projects by training and guiding project teams as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results while maintaining key relationships with Engineers, Designers, Clients and cross-functional coworkers.
- Serve as an important member of the field team.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or process technology.
- 2-4 or more years’ experience working with Engineers and Piping Designers interpreting and applying piping design and equipment layout.
- Previous experience working in one or more of the following service areas: Natural Gas, Biogas or Chemical processing is a strong preference.
- Experience with on-site project work.
- Experience in Consulting Engineering preferable.
- Valid US Driver’s License