- Available at 2/5/2021
- Apply now
As an individual contributor, the Electrical Engineer draws upon their education and experience to develop, maintain, and support our industry-leading products and systems. As a member of cross-functional teams the Electrical Engineer works closely with the other engineering disciplines to complete a comprehensive system design and installation package. As a member of the commissioning team the Electrical Engineer will travel to the client sites where they will ensure the DMT gas upgrading plant is properly installed and is delivered to the customer as a functioning system.
The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions in conjunction with others to develop new designs and solutions.
- Evaluate, select and apply engineering techniques, procedures and criteria while performing detailed calculations to establish DMT design standards and specifications that comply with all applicable safety codes and standards; using your engineering judgement in making adaptations and modifications.
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards.
- Use computer-assisted engineering software to perform engineering tasks.
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects.
- Develop electrical and instrumentation & control designs by studying customer requirements
- Research manufacturing and assembly methods and materials to maintain DMT at the leading edge of our industry.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions from clients and vendors and issuing information requests to clients and vendors.
- Maintain product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Complete project closeout by assembling the as-installed documentation, training operators and maintenance staff, and assisting the other members of the project team as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or process technology.
- 2-4 or more years’ experience working with Engineers and Piping Designers interpreting and applying piping design and equipment layout.
- Previous experience working in one or more of the following service areas: Natural Gas, Biogas or Chemical processing is a strong preference.
- Experience with on-site project work.
- Experience in Consulting Engineering preferable.
- Valid US Driver’s License